The Wings to Fly program targets high achieving yet needy (orphan or
vulnerable) students identified by assessing their performance at the
nationally administered Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE)
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
The applicant should create a new account through the portal
https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/ and fill in the 2021 application form for
Below is the link to online application,application process requirements and eligibility.
Every one is allowed to apply and encouraged to apply and share with others
- NB: The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for
sponsorship. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic
- Only 2020 KCPE candidates are viable to make an application for this scholarship.
- The information provided in the online form is intended to help Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB) understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship/award.
- All fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
- The online application form must be filled accurately, honestly and completely. Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications without relevant documents.
- You will be required to have soft/scanned copies of the following documents to complete the online application process.
• KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper
from the school)
• Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother is/are deceased)
• Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past)
• Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs)
• Copy of Pay Slip/Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/businesssperson/people)
• Signed Declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
• Copy of Birth Certificate • Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher,
Provincial Administration, Religious Leader and any other leader