In the early morning hours of Thursday, July 29, a primary school girl perished in a vehicle accident in Nakuru.
Witnesses said that a vehicle transporting timber slammed into the rear of the taxi near the Eveready roundabout.
When the lorry collided with the cab, it was said to have broken brakes.
On Thursday morning, the cab was transporting three youngsters, two girls, and a boy, to school. Two of the youngsters were placed in the back, while the driver sat in the front.
Other passengers in the vehicle suffered significant injuries and were taken to the hospital for treatment.
The lorry toppled to the side of the road after colliding with the taxi. Injuries were also sustained by the lorry’s driver.
The steep aspect of the road leading to the roundabout has been criticized by residents of Nakuru Town, who claim that most lorries break down at that point.
“The slope towards that roundabout is no joke,” Antony Sanya said, “particularly for those driving vehicles with a high load [SIC].”
They’ve also suggested that bumps be installed along that stretch of road.
- DJ VINCEY SWAHILI | TANZANIA AMAPIANO MIX 2023 | BONGO MIX 2023 DIAMOND, JUX, HARMONIZE, ALIKIBA, MARIOO, MBOSSO, CHINO KIDD
- Why Fair Crash is the best Burst game in Kenya 2023 to Make You Real Money. (Download Fair Crash App)
- DJ VINCEY AMAPIANO LIVE MIX (2023) AT CLUB THE BREEZE LIKONI
- VIDEO: Best Of Prince Indah Puonj Mar Dak Album Mix 2023 (DJ Vincey Live Mix) Download
- Download Pesa Crash Latest Android app (apk 2023)