Rift Valley Regional Commissioner George Natembeya resigns after two-and-a-half years on the job to focus on his Trans Nzoia gubernatorial bid in Aug. 9 polls.
He expressed gratitude to President Uhuru Kenyatta, Interior Secretary Fred Matiang’i, and PS Karanja Kibicho for the chance and support.
More than a quarter of a dozen prominent government officials are anticipated to follow suit ahead of the election.
A long-serving member of Khaemba’s cabinet is among those interested in the Trans-Nzoia seat. Boniface Wanyonyi, a finance executive who says he wants to carry on his boss’s legacy.
Janet Nangabo, the Trans-Nzoia Woman Representative, former Agriculture Executive Andrew Wanyonyi, businessman Moses Khaoya, and Philemon Samoei are among the candidates vying for the seat.
Abraham Singoei and Maurice Bisau, both of whom serve in the office of Deputy President William Ruto, are also rumored to be running.
- DJ VINCEY SWAHILI | TANZANIA AMAPIANO MIX 2023 | BONGO MIX 2023 DIAMOND, JUX, HARMONIZE, ALIKIBA, MARIOO, MBOSSO, CHINO KIDD
- Why Fair Crash is the best Burst game in Kenya 2023 to Make You Real Money. (Download Fair Crash App)
- DJ VINCEY AMAPIANO LIVE MIX (2023) AT CLUB THE BREEZE LIKONI
- VIDEO: Best Of Prince Indah Puonj Mar Dak Album Mix 2023 (DJ Vincey Live Mix) Download
- Download Pesa Crash Latest Android app (apk 2023)