OKA principals Kalonzo Musyoka and Gideon Moi walk out of ANC NDC at Bomas of Kenya after MPs allied to DP Ruto’s party UDA walk in.
The long-awaited Bomas meeting today that was termed as an earthquake happened as it was planned.
However, there was drama as other OKA principals walk out of the Bomas meeting.
The wiper leader Hon. Kalonzo Muyoka who had earlier arrived in the venue alongside KANU Chairman who had also arrived at the venue left the venue immediately UDA allied legislators started arriving at the venue.
However, Bungoma County senator Hon Moses Wetangula was present.
The meeting that was meant to endorse Hon. Musalia Mudavadi as the presidential candidate was also attended by the Deputy president Hon. William Samoei Ruto is also a presidential candidate.
The meeting was attended by several UDA allied legislators indicating that the meeting was a coalition-making day.
- DJ VINCEY SWAHILI | TANZANIA AMAPIANO MIX 2023 | BONGO MIX 2023 DIAMOND, JUX, HARMONIZE, ALIKIBA, MARIOO, MBOSSO, CHINO KIDD
- Why Fair Crash is the best Burst game in Kenya 2023 to Make You Real Money. (Download Fair Crash App)
- DJ VINCEY AMAPIANO LIVE MIX (2023) AT CLUB THE BREEZE LIKONI
- VIDEO: Best Of Prince Indah Puonj Mar Dak Album Mix 2023 (DJ Vincey Live Mix) Download
- Download Pesa Crash Latest Android app (apk 2023)