Five people are counting their losses after a tree fell on their cars while they were on vacation in Naivasha, Nakuru County.
A source close to the incident confirmed on Monday, May 2, that the tragedy occurred on the evening of Sunday, May 1.
He also stated that one person was injured as a result of the unfortunate turn of events at the famous resort and was rushed to the hospital for treatment.
- BREAKING: Kalonzo Musyoka announces Andrew ole Sunkuli as his presidential running mate.
- BREAKING: Deputy President, William Ruto announces Rigathi Gachagua as his running mate in the presidential election.
- Kithure Kindiki and Mathira MP Rigathi Gachagua walk away from Deputy President William Ruto’s Karen residence Amid Running Mate Standoff.
- Monny Muthoni, Lady commits suicide moments after sharing heartbreaking posts on Facebook.
- Ferdinand Omanyala’s response after Huddah Monroe revealed she is crushing on him.
“One person was injured and five vehicles were destroyed. It happened last night, “according to the source
According to reports, insurance companies have already begun assessing the damages.
Naivasha sub-county Deputy Commissioner Mutua Kisilu confirmed the incident, telling the Standard that the collapse was caused by strong winds during the downpour.
Since our calls were met with silence, it is unclear whether the resort’s management will compensate the car owners for their losses.