The Senator for Nairobi Hon. Jonson Sakaja today is a very happy man.
This after the highcourt dismissed the case that was denying him sleep full night’s.
According to the high court today Tuesday 12th of July, the petition that was seeking to disqualify Jonson Sakaja in running for the Nairobi gubernatorial seat has been dismissed.
This is after several weeks of battles in and out of the court about the validity of the academic papers by the Nairobi governor hopeful.
- DJ VINCEY SWAHILI | TANZANIA AMAPIANO MIX 2023 | BONGO MIX 2023 DIAMOND, JUX, HARMONIZE, ALIKIBA, MARIOO, MBOSSO, CHINO KIDD
- Why Fair Crash is the best Burst game in Kenya 2023 to Make You Real Money. (Download Fair Crash App)
- DJ VINCEY AMAPIANO LIVE MIX (2023) AT CLUB THE BREEZE LIKONI
- VIDEO: Best Of Prince Indah Puonj Mar Dak Album Mix 2023 (DJ Vincey Live Mix) Download
- Download Pesa Crash Latest Android app (apk 2023)
This also comes few days after IEBC also have already gazetted his name as one of the candidates in the tight city boss race.
Sakaja will fly the UDA ticket among other candidates who were earlier cleared to run for the Nairobi top seat including the Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Coalition Polycarp Igathe of Jubilee.
In less than one month the race is going to be interesting as the campaigns intensify.